Continuity is a typical attribute of our family owned business...
in 1950 Hafner Chirurgische Instrumente was established through Karl Hafner.
in 1968 the firm was taken over through his son Walter Hafner.
in 1978 -1979 the new firm’s building was built.
in 1993 -1994 the further extension of our production area took place.
in 2000 Bernd Hafner, a representative of the third generation, takes the business over.
2008-2009 outbuilding and renovation of the firm building
2012 son of Philip after passing the final examination in the 4th Generation in operation
In 2013our company has been successful according to EN ISO: 2010 certified: 2012 + AC
2014 purchase of a CNC lathe machine